Pages

Saturday 15 July 2017

Favorite Activities in Auckland City! (Day 1 WLJ Weekly Activity)


1. In Auckland City my favorite activity is bungy jumping from the sky tower or underneath the harbor bridge.  I have never tried bungy jumping before but I would like to.
Image result for bungee jumping off the sky tower
Image result for bungee jumping off the sky towerImage result for bungee jumping off the sky tower
2. I also like going to Mission Bay beach.  It is always sunny and has lots restaurants on the of side. Mission Bay has nice sand and water, I like swimming and in Mission Bays water.

Image result for Mission Bay Beach
3. Near Mission Bay is Kelly Tarltons it is a fun sea aquarium and it tells you lots of information about the sea animals and penguins and sharks. If your lucky you may even get to met the sharks and go in their tank sounds a bit dangerous but they seem nice.



Image result for Kelly Tarlton's AquariumImage result for Kelly Tarlton's AquariumImage result for Kelly Tarlton's Aquarium



4. Sky tower, have you ever been up the Auckland sky tower before? Well I have been up the top of the sky tower inside and it was scary but i'm not even scared of height but I was excited. Going up the sky tower is a bit scary for others who are scared of height. The sky tower is the tallest tower in New Zealand. Sometimes there activities in the sky tower for children.

Image result for Sky Tower insideImage result for Sky Tower














5. I like going to the restaurants in Auckland city most restaurants are delicious especially the one next to the sky tower.  I love food more than anything else except m family anyways I like restaurants that have steak, I also like going to steak house in the Auckland City.
Image result for restaurant in auckland cityImage result for restaurant in auckland city food

Task Description: This my 2nd holiday blogging and thank you to Rachael for doing this for Pt England School. This is about my top 5 favorite activities in Auckland City. I hope you understand enjoy and try a activity. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Paikea,

    Thank you for the lovely message on your blog. It is my pleasure! I really love blogging with you and all of the students at Pt England school. It gives me the chance to learn new things, meet new people and make new friends.

    Speaking of learning new things, I really enjoyed reading your blog. It sounds like you have a lot of interests! I think that you're really brave to consider bungy jumping. I'm not a huge fan of heights so that idea really scares me. I think that I would do it if I was asked to jump off the Sky Tower in order to raise money for an important cause or to support someone else. I don't think that I could do it otherwise...

    I dohope that you get the chance to go bungy jumping one day. I've heard from friends that the feeling of falling is like nothing they have ever experienced. Apparently, it is really exciting and really freeing!

    Great job with your blog post again today, Paikea. Keep up the awesome work :)

    ~Rachel

    ReplyDelete