Pages

Thursday 13 September 2018

Plitvice Lakes National Park

Plitvice Lakes National Park is a beautiful place this place reminds me of when I was in Rarotonga and when we went on the buggy's. I would love to come to see this waterfall and come to this place. Plitvice Lakes National Park is located in Croatia. It's known for a chain for 16 terraced chains, joined by waterfalls, that extend into a limestone canyon.                                                                                                                                                                                                                   Task Description-  We have a cyber smart every week on Tuesday. This Tuesday we had to  go on google earth and find a water fall a sky tower and a dessert. I found a tower which is actually the tallest tower in Dubai and the world Burj Khalifa. I have done a post about Burj Khalifa go check it out.




No comments:

Post a Comment