Pages

Thursday 15 August 2019

KPMG Reflection

Today we got the opportunity to go to KPMG. My favourite part was the food because it was the first time the chefs did curly fries along with the curly fries there were mini burgers and like mini pizza bread. If you didn't know KPMG is Manaiakalani's main sponsor. KPMG is a multinational professional services network, and one of the Big Four accounting organisations.

When we arrived some of the KPMG staff introduced them self and then two lady's named Susan and Lucy talked to us about their job, Ecology. After they talked to us about what they do we had Scones with raisins in it for Morning Tea. Straight after Morning Tea we went for a little walk and visited this charity called Sustainable Coastlines. When we got there a they did a little presentation for us about what they do and more. When we arrived back to the KPMG building we did a little activity that we were given by a lady named Miro. Lunch then came so we had lunch then we completed our activity. When two o'clock came we started to pack up and got ready to go back to school.

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Paikea, my name is Julia and I am a year 8 student from Yaldhurst Model School.

    This post is nice, it reminded me of when I did something similar apart from the fact that it was NYLD (National Young Leaders Day) and it was fun so I assume you found this fun.

    I like the way you added photos and told us what KPMG was because it cleared things up for me.

    To improve maybe you could put it in a slide or, add some video.

    What was your favourite part?
    Apart from that awesome post.

    Kind Regards
    Julia
    Yaldhurst Model School

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Julia
      Thank you for commenting on my blog! I did this post when we just got back from the trip and it was probably around 2:50 and we finish school at 3:00. So I just did a quick reflection on the day. My favorite part was the food because the company provided Morning Tea and Lunch!

      Delete