Pages

Friday 7 April 2017

Eating Insects.

WALT engage the reader by using interesting vocabulary.  

Have you ever ate dead crickets before? Well Thursday morning it wasn’t an ordinary day. That morning we found out what we were doing I was scared. I couldn’t believe it we were eating dead crickets. We were having a PES Fear Factor.

Mrs Stickland said “On your marks get set GO”. I was too scared to touch or eat one. My friends grabbed one and just chucked it in their mouth. I was like are you serious, I kept repeating myself what does it taste like is it yuck.  I was trying to force myself to eat at least one. But NO I didn’t.
I would like to try it but I just need time.  I never knew my friends will just pick a dead cricket up and eat it.  I would only eat one but not another.  While I was sitting down  I saw this boy Nytram just take a bunch and threw the entire crickets in his mouth. Next he puked.
Task Description:Our class ate crickets it was yuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment