Pages

Wednesday 29 November 2017

Year 6 Camp.

Walt: write a recount about a personal experience. Walt: organise our ideas into a series of paragraphs

On Week five the week of year six camp all year sixes went to Kawau Island. We first traveled on a bus then ate morning tea then jumped on a fairy boat it was fun. I was lucky because I got to sit on the top of the boat.

We arrived at Kawau Island we first cleared the boat and took all the big bags off then we got into our lines getting ready to do our hike. I was so unprepared and so not ready. I was nervous I was thinking ohh this is gonna be hard. Nick Minute my legs were exhausted and tired I just wanted to fall.  I still made it after the big hike we had a nice cool relaxing swim and jumped off the wharf.

We arrived at Kawau Island we first cleared the boat and took all the big bags off then we got into our lines getting ready to do our hike. I was so unprepared and so not ready. I was nervous I was thinking ohh this is gonna be hard. Nick Minute my legs were exhausted and tired I just wanted to fall.  I still made it after the big hike we had a nice cool relaxing swim and jumped off the wharf.

On day three we continued doing activities and having fun. We got lots of free time playing volleyball when we finished our activities while waiting for the others kids finishing their activity. We had lot’s of fun and I enjoyed it a lot.

I would like to thank Peter and Erin for an awesome camp and all the teachers and Parent helpers for making this camp happen. All the year sixes had a great time and enjoyed Kawau Island. Also a big thank you  to the chef who cooked our three meals everyday the food was on point and delicious.

I enjoyed sail spending time at Kawau Island and eating the chef’s food I had lots of fun. I learnt how to sail and learnt abseil I then felt like having a little sail boat.

Task Description: This is my recount about the year 6 camp on Kawau Island. I had to retell what I did at Kawau Island. It is a really fun camp and camp Bentzon has lot's of cool activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment