Pages

Monday 24 September 2018

Being Famous or rich would make me happy!

                                                        Statement!
                                 Being Famous Or Rich Would Make Me Happy.

I think being rich would make me happy because I could get my dream everything and I would like to help my family pay bills and provide water and food for my entire family. I would also pay for the water or I will just help buy a house for them so that they don’t have to rent a house.

I would love to buy me a baby Husky and have it for the rest of my life. I would also like to buy my family's dream cars. I would want my family to be happy and I would love to get want they really want. I would also want to meet Cardi B and I could buy a V.I.P ticket where I could meet Cardi B and it will be so cool. I would also help the homeless out and help S.P.C.A.  With a lot of money I would donate to charity’s and go to Bali, Aitutaki, Rarotonga and pay for my whole family to come with me to these three places. I really want to get close to animals like Monkeys, Elephants, Baby Tigers, Giraffes and more it is one of my dreams.

Being Famous I think wouldn’t make me happy  because there are paparazzi waiting for me and people that are famous sometimes get stalked or rob because other people know that famous people have lots of money. I think being rich would make me happy but I wouldn’t tell other people and I wouldn’t really let them know because I don’t want people to like just because I have lots of money. I want people to like me the way I am and not like me because I have money.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Orana Paikea,

    I liked how you gave your opinion on being rich or famous and how you explained why you wanted to be rich. I would also like to have a baby husky too because why not! I liked how you said you wanted to meet Cardi B and how you said it would be cool. Keep it up Paikea!

    Kind Regards,
    Amelia

    ReplyDelete