Pages

Wednesday 24 October 2018

Paideia Seminar Reflection.

Today 24/10/18 the Year 7&8 extension class had our Paideia Seminar and we had to talk about statements. I was in the shop owners group with Naomi, Amelia and Sheena including myself. We talked about how shop owners don't really care about what they are selling and just wanting the money and that they don't sell much healthy food then they should be selling.

From my perspective I think that I had improved from our last Paideia Seminar but I also think I couldn't of talked more but not much more maybe another 5 more times and then I would of improved lot's. But I really think I had talked more than the last Paideia Seminar we had.

In our next Paideia Seminar I would like to talk more than 7 times or even 10 times. I just want to talk as much as I can which I know I can talk more but I also need to research a bit more so I can throw the research in my brain and have it ready for the Seminar so I can start talking and sharing my research.

No comments:

Post a Comment