Pages

Monday 29 April 2019

The Epic School Holidays!

I just got back from my okay holidays. We had a two week long holiday and the second week was terrible because I was sick for the whole week and I'm still sick. I didn't do much in the school holidays but I did go to the movies and I watch Avengers - End Game with my dad. I won't spoil it but it was boring for me I thought there was too much fighting and that there could of been more action.

 I also spent a lot of time inside watching Netflix because it was raining a lot so I couldn't really do anything. I also spent time with my baby niece because she's really cute and I ate some Easter egg's. They were yum. What's you favorite flavored chocolate? Mine is plain Cadbury Chocolate.  And I didn't just do nothing I did do some swimming training so I could keep up my fitness and stay fit. But I had to stop because of how sick I got.

No comments:

Post a Comment