Pages

Wednesday 22 May 2019

Tech at Tamaki College

On Tuesday the 21st of May we went to Tamaki again. On Tuesday we made Chocolate Muffins. Normally we would cook or bake with a partner I normally cook with Bethan but unfortunately she was away sick. I was excited because I was on my own and I had to make 12 so that meant I had 12 to myself. But I shared some. These are the 7 simple steps.

Step 1 ~  1 1/2 cup of self rising flour into a large bowl, 1/3 cup of cocoa into the same bowl.

Step 2 ~ 1/2 a cup of sugar added to the bowl.

Step 3 ~ 1/2 a cup of milk.

Step 4 ~ 1/2 a cup of oil.

Step 5 ~ 1 egg

Step 6 ~ Mix well and drop 1 Tablespoon of mixture into muffin tin.

Step 7 ~ Bake in the oven for 15 minutes at 180 degrees.





                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment