Pages

Thursday 8 June 2017

My Own Creative Kayak.

Walt: make connections with what we already know with what we read.
I have chosen a light blue background Slalom K1 kayak with a dark blue outline, and one large yellow star with a black outline. I also choose a long thick yellow stripe going straight down the middle, I also did a LARGE red Hawaiian flower at the back. On the bottom I have a giant fist in the middle and two purple large flowers on each side of the fist, on the bottom my outline color is orange and my background color is red. I reckon that this kayak will be best for kids that love this design because I think it is pretty cool. I also think that they will like the sizing of the boat. I also think that this kayak will be good for balancing so the kid wont fall out

Task Description: I designed this kayak and explained what I used to decorate my kayak. I have also explained who will do best with this kayak and I said for kids because of the cool design. Click this link if you would like to try and design your own kayak Click HERE! I named my kayak THE ESCAPE.

No comments:

Post a Comment