Pages

Thursday 21 September 2017

Civilization - Paideia Seminar

Inline image 1
On Tuesday the 19th of September the 5&6 extension class had a Paideia Seminar after lunch. The topic was 'Is being civilised such a good thing?'  I think that I tried harder then my last Paideia Seminars and I talked a lot more. I think I could of prepared myself and done a bit more research and have more information. 

Next time we have another Paideia Seminar I will prepare myself a bit more and brainstorm lot's on a piece of paper. Next time I will also try and link to other peoples ideas and add or have a challenge. In my group was Hinerangi, Amelia, Me and Justice.

Inline image 4

Task Description: This is my reflection on the year 5&6 extension Paideia Seminar. I have explained what I did, what I did better than the last Seminars and what I could do better next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment