Pages

Monday 4 March 2019

About Me.


Kia Ora welcome to my blog. I am a
House Captain at Pt England School.        
I have been at Pt England School
for eight years now so I am a year         
eight at Pt England School.
I have 5 teachers and I only have
2 of them and they are Mrs Stone
and Mrs Telea. The rest are
Mrs Tapuke, Mrs Ilaoa and Mrs Moala.
I am Maori and Cook Island. My dad's
dad is from Aitutaki and my mum
mum is from Rotorua in New Zealand.
One of my hobby is swimming, like actual
swimming. I go to swim meets and
I like competing. I am very honest and
straight up and I love winning.
I know how to play softball, touch
and netball. I wouldn’t say that I am
the best at those sports but I know
how to play them. I have one
older brother he is 24 who also went
To Pt England. He has a wife and I just call her
sister because she is very close to me.
They will be married for 1 year on June.
I have been to 6 places other than the north
island of New Zealand. Queenstown in south island
of New Zealand, Perth, Gold Coast, Brisbane,

Tonga and Rarotonga.

No comments:

Post a Comment