Pages

Thursday 14 March 2019

Polyfest 2019.



Do you know what Polyfest is? Polyfest is a common event in New Zealand which is held in Auckland, Manukau. Polyfest has been running for 44 years now and has a range of activities. There are different cultural stages, There is a Niuean stage a Cook Island stage a Maori stage a Tongan and a Samoan Stage. Each stage has different colleges performing on each cultural stage. Polyfest also has food stalls located all around so when you get hungry you won’t have to pack lunch or leave the Polyfest grounds.



Our block was lucky enough to get the chance to go to Polyfest yesterday, 14/03/19. We got to watch the Maori stage and we saw Otahuhu College perform. Their costumes were really pretty because of the colours. I don’t mind that I didn’t get to see the other cultures perform because I still had lot’s of fun. We also got lots of free stuff from the activity stalls!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Paikea,

    I am really glad that you enjoyed our trip to Polyfest! What was your favourite part? What was something you learned from the experience?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually Mrs Stone I didn't really have a favorite part because the whole day was fun for me. I enjoyed all the things we did together and yeah I just think the whole day was my fav part. I learnt a lot of new things at the activity stalls as well Mrs Stone.

      Delete