Pages

Tuesday 12 March 2019

Cooking @ Tamaki College

Walt - Learning how to cook healthy.


Today at Tamaki College or (T.C) we made a Fritata with kumara. I didn't make it alone I had a little help from Bethan. We put it in a tray then baked it in the oven it looked delicious when we pulled it out of the oven. So when we walked in the classroom/kitchen we put down our bags and put a apron on. Next we washed our hands because it is very important when it comes to cooking. We were told to first slice and dice the onion which means slice it horizontally then vertically. I cutted the onions and Bethan graded the kumara. When the onion was nicely cut Bethan fried the onion in oil until it turned golden. While I was putting the kumara into the bowl and the eggs. Then I stirred it then Miss Tuipulotu came around and put milk in our bowl. When the onion was golden we added it  to the graded kumara then we put the Fritata in a tray to get baked in the oven.

No comments:

Post a Comment